2020 Official Photographer
We're excited to announce Harmony Photography is our new official photographer for the 2020 convention. Angie is a Sweet Adeline herself, and is very familiar with how our conventions run. You'll love working with her.
Read more about Angie and Harmony Photography here.
CHORUS ordering instructions
- IMPORTANT: this information is for CHORUS PHOTO CHAIRS ONLY! Chorus members will receive their own order form from the chapter's Photo Chair and should not download it here!
- PHOTO CHAIRS: Chorus photos will be taken on stage following your performance. We suggest you plan your final pose to avoid having the center microphones in front of anyone's face!
- PAYMENT: Please have your chorus president or team leader bring your chorus order form and payment to the Chorus Briefing on Thursday evening.
- Click here for a packet of information that includes posing tips, a master order form, individual order forms and a summary sheet.
QUARTET ordering instructions
- QUARTETS: Quartet photos will be taken during the traffic pattern, in a dedicated photo room.
- PAYMENT: Bring your photo order form and payment with you as your quartet goes through the competition pattern on Friday. (This is different than last year...but similar to previous years!) You will turn in the form and money when you get your quartet's photo.
- Click here for a Quartet Photo Order Form packet. Be sure to read all the way through; there are some new photo options this year!